Friday, May 18, 2012

Here's today's card.  One day soon, I'll post some scrapbook pages, but for now, cards are just easier and faster.  Got a spring and summer full of company coming, so I'm thinking that I'm not gonna get tons of pages done.  I will do my best however.

I used my large circle punch for the "bowl", and the "bubble" border punch from EK Success for the small dots.  The "thank you" sentiment is from Hero Arts Classic Messages set. White cardstock and ink from SU, and woohoo, the green, blue and pink are from my scraps file!

cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Laura said...

Lovely and colourful!

Anonymous said...

every dot is a "thank you" because of the line of dots from the sentiment to the other dots :-)

so great and lovely and colourful

Monika

from basteln.co.at

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Wow this is really amazing and creative! I love it! Great colors too :)

Ardyth said...

This is so fun! Love the bright colours and the 'action' in the card!

Diane said...

Smashing - love the colours together.

Jenny said...

What a fun card, I love all those bright colours :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Cute design, love the bowl and the bright colors :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

JJ Bolton said...

Such a fun and cheery card!