Monday, May 14, 2012

Mondays.  Most people really dislike Mondays because it's the first day of their work week.  I've been very blessed to have a job where I haven't worked a Monday in several years!  Gotta love that.
Today I'm attempting the CAS-ual Fridays challenge.  If everything works, you can bet I'll be doing the Happy Dance!


And here it is...CFC52 Feathered Friends.  Clean and Simple.  SU white cardstock (love this stuff), versamark with black embossing powder, a "you are here" stamp from Jillibean Soup travel set, Inkadinkadoo bird stamp, Nothing You Could Say font from DaFonts (I can't stand to see my writing...), and a blue teardrop from Cloud9 Designs.  

2 comments:

Gayatri said...

Fab card. Love it. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Friday :)

Debby said...

Such a clever use of sentiments! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)