Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today's card is a masculine design, using a Jillie Bean Soup globe from her Travel set, the "celebrate" from Unity set Webster's Pages and scraps (YESS!, don't you just love making something beautiful out of those scraps you've saved??!!) .  Hope you like this one.




I will freely admit that I am a paper-aholic and finding those really special colors and patterns will definitely make me do the happy dance.  Great new scrapbook store on the south side of Milwaukee, see the link below, and make sure you visit if you are in the area.  Quality place.  And yes, I did pick out a few sheets!  Just ask my sister Sue, or my friend Jen...okay, maybe a couple more than a few... Will hit it again as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Really great card! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!