Friday, June 22, 2012

Had the chance to drive to Madison yesterday and watch my youngest son's little ones for the day.  "G-man" is nearly 6, "Lady-L" is 4, and "D-Boy" is 2.  Those are their superhero names, and we drove to pick up happy meals for lunch in the Super Van.  What those little ones don't come up with...  Finished my yard work for the day before 9:00, and decided to hit the cQc142 color challenge.  Didn't have the SU versions, but once again, I found scraps that are pretty close in color.
I cut out letters with my Cricut, using the Mickey Font.  Only used the "island indigo" colored-letters and trimmed the rest of the colored-negative spaces into strips.  Bordered in a thin frame of black.  White SU cardstock.  Am enjoying the asymmetry; trying hard to get out of my comfort zone.

2 comments:

Anita Scroggins said...

Really fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!!
Please use comment moderation instead of word verification - it is so hard to leave comments with word verification turned on!!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Bev, clever use of the negative! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.