Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Couldn't get the minty fresh thoughts out of my mind.  Not much time today.  Families by the bunches coming soon, and have to get things all "minty fresh" around here ; ).  Mid-century modern as compared to completely retro.  Gotta run. Literally.

All cardstock is Bazzill -- hot pink (I know, I know...it looks reddish....), and white.  MME Laundry Line Coastal "Curious" Curiously Large Spots for the minty fresh green glittery dots, Doodlebug Bubblegum twine, PTI's sentiment from Birthday Basics, and SU black ink. So that's it.

3 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

I love this - so simple but really stunning at the same time.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Bev! Thanks for linking this up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this CAS card- really Fab!