Saturday, September 1, 2012

cQc 152

Got back from Madison late this morning, and boy, was I glad to be travelling east.  Traffic going west into Madison lined that side of I-94 clear back to Milwaukee -- Badgers game today.  Then, rather than returning to cleaning the house, I decided to get a card done for our son-in-law's birthday.  Easy choice in my world!  Tomorrow is another day and I will probably do a bit of putting away and cleaning up.  Unless I decide to make thank you notes... ; )  Hmmmm.... Well, we'll see what happens after church.  Here's what I came up with for ColourQ #152:


White and green cardstock is SU, as is the ink.  Random scraps of  beige and gray.  Paper Smooches Spring Groves stamps.  And the patterned paper is October Afternoon's Ducks in a Row: Peek-a-Boo, and I used both sides.  Computer font Pea Emma.  It didn't photograph very well as the early evening here is quite overcast.  It turned out and I'm happy dancin'

2 comments:

Kara said...

Sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!

Anonymous said...

Love those trees- I thought you might have drawn it all initially. Cute card!