Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pretty Pink Posh




I've been thinking for the better part of the week, trying to come up with another card for one of my granddaughter's birthday. Jess will be home from UW for the weekend, and I have a card for her party, but wanted to make sure she got one in the mail at her dorm. I also wanted to play along at the 10 minute craft dash challenge. Check it out here:http://www.prettypinkposh.com/

Finally, it came together... All in 7 minutes. Super easy, and very cheerful.  I'm pretty sure that she will get a kick out of it when she finds it in her mailbox.

I used a Bazzill white cardstock base, stamped Happy Birthday using SU ink and the sentiment from SU's Crazy for Cupcakes set, then used Mrs. Grossman's Sheer Color transparent stickers. That's it...
                                Happy Dances Everyone!

4 comments:

Paulina said...

This is such a fun and happy girl- I'm sure your granddaughter is going to LOVE it!

So happy you joined us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Bev!

Ellen Taylor said...

Love the bright and fun colors! Your GD will love it!

Ardyth said...

Love your fun colour combo - great minds must think alike - my card for Thursday is very similar (although I think I like your colours better!)

Ginny Larsen said...

those circles are perfect for this card, it makes the card just pop! thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash! hope to see you participating again!