Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Playing again...

I had another Ping moment. If you haven't seen the sketch over at Unscripted Sketches, you can see it below, or better yet, head over there and let your own pings begin. This is my second card for their 4th blogiversary celebration. So seriously, go. (And then come back)


SK175 US206


I can see some awesome Christmas cards using this sketch. Even a scrapbook page... Lotsa Possibilities. The card I made would go well with an attached gift, hence the tag. 



Bazzill white card base, scraps of black and polka dot papers. Random ribbon and washi tape. The blue fibers are from Magic Scraps and are at least 10 years old (just a bit more left on the card....), the brads are Crate Paper Story Teller line, and the sentiment is from PTI Birthday Basics using SU ink. Rather than punch holes in the blue, I just bent the legs off and used pop dots to attach them. That's all folks. Happy dances everyone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're on a roll with these US '4' ideas, Bev, I haven't come up with a single one yet! This is fab ... love the colours, love the fibre, love the brads ... so then, I love it! Anita :)

Geri said...

Wow! This color combo and the fibre trim is jaw dropping gorgeous! The deep teal blue polka dot paper is deliciously vibrant. My fav though is how you carried the dots throughout your card - the tag, the ribbon, the washi and even the embllies are round!!! Well done dear friend!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card! I love you use of the polka dots, just too cute along with those brads. So cute and I agree with you, I can see you making many more of these for the holidays. Beautiful!

SmilynStef said...

Very clever way to incorporate the *4* into your design ... love the tiny sentiment along the bottom ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

dstandard said...

Such a clever card! Love it! http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2013/04/always-believe-tpe-taws-kit.html