Friday, July 11, 2014

One more...

Another birthday card for a girly-girl in the family. 'Nuff said. Used the colors over at City Crafter's Challenge. Not ones I would normally choose, but thought I should stretch a bit. I like how the card turned out. Busy, but not too. What do you think?



Here she is:



EZPZ. I let my Silhouette Cameo do all the hard work. Pretty dress, and it will please the recipient of this card. The Paper Company yellow cardstock, a scrap of purple, Martha Stewart's pearls, TT sentiment and some Rubber Stampede purple ink. And that's a wrap. Happy dances everyone!

15 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the detail...way to let the Silhouette do the work...this is gorgeous!

Lyn said...

Really beautiful <3

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love the silhouette pattern. I just got a silhouette for my birthday so love when people share ideas that I can think about.
Love the colour combo too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute digital cutting Bev!

~Tammy~ said...

So beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

Ok Miss Bev I would like to order one of these in a size 8 please, this is simply one gorgeous dress and I have to have one just like it! I love it, love it, love it. Heading over to my Silhouette to find it! You are just amazing.

Sid said...

Bev, this is a stunning card !!

Ros Crawford said...

So clever!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh Bev!! This is just gorgeous! I love how you added all the pearls to the dress. Great design, great card!

Geri said...

Wow! That intricate design cut sooooo perfectly clean (I'm having issues with my rig!). Love the pearls and absolutely am head-over-heals in love with where you placed the sentiment! I'm calling Winner's circle with this clever creation!

Marybeth said...

Adorable Bev! Love the added pearls!

Anita in France said...

The most perfect girlie-girl card, Bev ... inspired, gorgeous and definitely fits the 'posh frock' category! Hugs, Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev! I love your card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Deepti said...

Wow what a lovely dress u created :), I guess silhouette is a must have for us all !

cm said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Only one question: does it come in 'real people' size, because a dress like that would be most welcome in my wardrobe!!
Hugs~c