I've got a couple of photos to show you instead of the usual one; you'll see why in just a second...
Now, it looks a little plain, but if you look closely, you'll see the vellum panel has circles and dots on it. But wait!, there's more...
Yep. Cut out a panel on the front of the card and stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card. Had to squish it together so you could see the sentiment. Looks so cool in real life. Here's how it came together:
1. cut cardstock (Michaels) and score at fold line
2. arrange MFT dies on scrap of white cardstock and cut two frames
3. place die on card base and cut
4. trim (unknown) patterned vellum and adhere to top frame, then to card
5. adhere second frame to inside front of card
6. stamp sentiment (PTI) on the inside of card base
7. stamp heart on outside corner and add Wink of Stella
8. be happy cuz that's all it takes!
Love how easy this came together. Happy dances everyone!