Friday, March 31, 2017

One Last Coffee Card...

I'd planned on one card for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, but as it turned out, I ended up making three, including the one you'll see in a minute. I knew I wanted to make a card for CASEing the DT #11, and thought it might work for the SCLBH too. Since I know that the Superstar commenters are feverishly typing comments, I won't make this post very long. Let's get to it, shall we?!


(For some reason, the links are broken at CASEing the DT, and I can't show you either the banner, or the inspiration card by Andreea Raghina. Sorry. But do click on the link in the text and visit!)

Here's my card:


I watercolored a panel and built my little 'scene.' An EH cup and sentiment, a frame from a scrap of striped paper I made the other day on my Silhouette, and cut with a TE polaroid frame twice. The heart is a LF wood veneer that I added some gold to, some gold splatters, and a little bit of twine finish this. That's it for me, and...


18 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Bev! Pretty colors!

~amy~ said...

I totally know which one you CASEd...so fun! Weird that the links are broken...here's the one for yours:

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/03/caseing-dt-link-up-party-11/

Thanks for the bonus 2 cards :) We love it when you link up Bev.

Geri said...

BEAUTIFUL water coloring - nice splatters! I love the soft pastel colors paired with the black - fabulous contrast!

The sweet little veneer heart rocks!!!

Marybeth said...

Hi Bev! Love your watercolored background soooo pretty and soft! LOL on your not making the post long. I love this coffee card and now I am off to get another cup or maybe change to green tea now since I already had too much coffee.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful pretty colors!!! Such adorable card!!!

New Creations said...

Love the watercolored BG, so pretty!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty, Bev. Great job!

lostinpaper said...

Such a pretty wash in the background, perfect with the pop of black and white!

Hetty said...

What a sweet little card.

Loll said...

Sweet. Love the colours of your watercoloured background, Bev. And the striped frame is fantastic. :) xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is cute and I love the colors on it. So soft and pretty.

Becca Yahrling said...

What a lovely design this is!

Ann said...

Wonderful card, love the touch of black and white you added.

cm said...

A winning combination of colours and elements on your sweet coffee card, Bev! I know exactly the card you cased (I had big plans to do so, but then we know what happened *grin*) and I'm completely crushing over your version! The soft background paired with the black sentiment and stripes = dramatic! Another love...
Hugs, love and misses,
~c

Brenda said...

Your coffee card is totally fab Bev!!!! It made me think of Sherbet ice cream and coffee. lol I love the background and that striped frame is fabulous! Can't go wrong with the "to go" coffee cup either. Hugs, Brenda

Anita in France said...

Oh that delicate watercolour background is just lovely, Bev ... all soft and dreamy ... gorgeous with the gold splatters ... and a wonderful contrast to the bold striped frame, cute coffee cup and sweet heart! Thinking of you, mon amie ... hugs & bisous, Anita :)

Helen Gullett said...

This is so very sweet. Love your design, Bev. THANKS for playing along with CASEing DT!

Bobby said...

Love those bold black and white stripes with the pastel background, Bev.